Monday, July 2, 2012

Register Here !

Here's a quick post about a quick fix to our house.  Even though the previous owners updated two floors of the house with beautiful hardwood floors, they neglected to update the floor registers:


These rusty things are all through the house !  So when I saw these at Costco:


I figured that I'd give them a shot.

They were EXTREMELY easy to put in.  Pull out the old, pop in the new:



They are a fantastic addition to the floor.  The box came with two for under $10 !  I put the other in the dining room.  I plan to replace all the registers throughout the house.  For about $5 each, they are a nice update to the house without breaking the bank.

What quick and simple update have you made to your house recently?

Now you can Do It Yourself Too!

~Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment