Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Hanging Towels

I just wanted to share what I started over Easter break and finished yesterday in between church, hunting for Easter baskets, and eating tons of food.  My Gram's birthday and my godmother's birthday is in April, so I told them I'd make an Easter hanging towel for them.  I had four towels, so I was able to make 8 all together.  Only five are shown:


Since I last made the shamrock one, I did find out that I can make a buttonhole with my sewing machine.  However, I can't find the manual so I still don't know how to use it.  So I'm still sewing snaps on the towels like I did here.  I did figure out that I can sew the button on at the same time as the snap, so that made it MUCH easier than the first time I did it.  I actually like the snaps and will probably keep with it even if when I do figure out how to use it.


I gave all of them away as gifts, except for one.  I think they turned out just springy :)

I hope that you all had a blessed Easter !

Now you can Do It Yourself Too !

~Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Is there a pattern for this towel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here it is ! http://kleiosbelly.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/hanging-dishtowel-pattern2.pdf

    ReplyDelete