So I got my trusty Target shelf liner, pulled off the old stuff, and got to work. Pulling off the liner was easy - I just grabbed where it was peeling and pulled at an angle. Once it was out, I gave the bottom a good scrub down. I just used some Green Works all-purpose cleaner to wipe it down. Then I measured the bottom and then cut two pieces. When I got to the pipe area, I just took a knife and cut around the round part at the bottom of the pipes. The two pieces are slightly overlapped in the middle, but you can't even tell because the pattern is so tiny.
I also picked up a stackable shelf from Target to put some of the cleaning materials on. I like to use as much vertical space as possible. I put this in the back.
Here's the final product:
It's a little more organized before and much more updated than the old liner. I <3 it !
Now you can Do It Yourself Too !